Items 1-24 of 197
- DNA Baits The Switch Shelf Life Boilies
- DNA Baits Half Tone Pop Ups 15mm
- Jason Hayward's Specials Ultra Buoyant 15mm Pop Ups
- DNA Baits The Bug Corker Pop Ups
- Mainline Quads Pop ups
- CC Moore Esterfruit Cream Pop Ups
- DNA Baits The Bug Hard Hookbaits
- Mainline Special Edition Pop Ups
- Mainline Supa Sweet Ziggers
- Sticky Baits Mulbz Pastel Pop-Ups
- Jason Hayward's Specials Ultra Buoyant 11mm Pop Ups
- CC Moore Northern Specials Dumbell Wafters
- CC Moore Carp Freaks Pop Ups
- DNA Baits The Bug Halftones Fluoro Pop Ups
- DNA Baits The Bug Wafter
- Mainline Quads Bottom Baits
- DNA Baits Secret 7 Shelf Life Boilies
Items 1-24 of 197
Attract the Best Carp with Boilies
Here at Bristol Angling Centre we stock a number of high-quality boilies that will increase your chances of catching that prized carp.
Boilies are small, round fishing bait that are filled with nutrients and attractants that help to draw fish, namely carp, into your fishing area. Boilies are considered the most popular bait for carp anglers.
Types of Boilies
Boilies are available in two types: shelf-life boilies and freezer boilies.
Often the preferred choice for keen carp anglers, freezer boilies contain many active ingredients which makes them extremely enticing to fish. However, the main disadvantage of freezer boilies is that they need to stay frozen to maintain their freshness, which can cause some inconvenience when on the banks fishing. Having said this, the effectiveness of a freezer boilie is second-to-none and there are many fishing luggage options available to keep your boilies cool whilst bank side.
Shelf-life boilies are very similar to freezer boilies, however, are self-preserving and therefore aren’t required to be stored in the freezer. Once disapproved by keen carp anglers because they were thought to be less effective than frozen boilies, shelf-life boilies have grown in popularity over recent years. Developments in technology and knowledge now mean that shelf-life boilies can offer the same enticing properties as freezer boilies, with the added advantage of not having to be stored in a freezer.
Boilies at Bristol Angling
For all your boilie requirements visit Bristol Angling today. Additionally, we have knowledgeable and friendly team members who are all keen anglers themselves, on hand to help you find the best boilies for you. Browse our range of boilies below or feel free to get in touch with one of our team members for more information on what boilies are best for you and your requirements.