- Matrix Duralite Transporter
- MAP XL Barrow Front Bag
- Daiwa Compact Match Barrow
- Matrix Superbox 2 Wheel Transporter
- Matrix F25 & P25 System 2 Wheel Transporter
- Preston 4 Wheel Shuttle Conversion Kit
- MAP X4 Extending Barrow MK2
- Preston Inception Shuttle Multi-Adaptor
- Maver Seat Box Wheel Kit Pair
- Preston Offbox Wheel Kit
- Preston Space Station Shuttle Trolley
- Preston Off Box Universal Trolley
- Preston Four Wheeled Shuttle Trolley
- Matrix 4 Wheel Transporter
- Daiwa Lugger Match Barrow
- Preston Inception Shuttle Adaptor
- Map X2 Extending Barrow
- Maver Trans-Porta Barrow mk2
Coarse & Match Fishing Trolleys
As a Coarse and Match angler, you will often find yourself in the situation where you need to carry heavy objects such as Seat boxes, Rod Holdalls, Poles and other luggage items which are very large and troublesome to carry. Thats why here at Bristol Angling Centre we stock a huge range of Fishing Trolleys designed to help you get your Fishing tackle to and from your peg as easily and comfortably as possible.
Best Fishing Trolleys
Finding the right fishing trolley, is important as you need one which is going to fit all your tackle and luggage onto it.There are many things worth considering when choosing a Coarse and Match fishing Trolley, so its worth reading below as we have explained some of these in detail.
It is essential that your barrow or trolley has a base big enough to carry your fishing gear. Some trolleys are adjustable meaning you can extend them to carry larger loads, making these a more versatile option. Others may provide additional accessories to offer a greater amount of storage.
We offer a wide range of accessories from all the top brands to help you customise your trolley. Things like wheel kits, built in chair systems, or bags for hanging on the sides or stacking on top of your trolley will increase the amount of tackle you can transport at once and will make your barrow more stable.
The number of wheels fitted on your Trolley will determine how stable it is and how easy it is for you to transport your Coarse and Match tackle. For example a barrow fitted with 4 wheels will offer much more stability than a two wheeled version, making it better suited to rough or uneven terrain. Some brands offer conversion kits to allow you to add additional wheels to your trolley, or to add wheels to your fishing chair to convert it into a trolley system.